Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Zombicide Commission OFFER!



This month I am offering a pretty substantial discount on Zombicide commissions. I normally charge £235 to have the base game painted up to a "high gaming standard" but for April this has been reduced to a whopping £150! P&P is not included, but I do ship worldwide.

Any extra Zombicide models (Kickstarter abomination sets etc) are also discounted:
£2 per Zombie - normally £3
£3.50 per Survivor/Abomination/Zombivor - normally £5

If anyone is interested in this offer please contact me via email: theminikingdom@gmail.com to discuss it further. :)

First come, first served! As I'll only be able to take on a limited number of these commissions.

For more examples of the Zombicide models I've painted take a look these previous Zombicide posts and this cool video, made by one of my clients.




No comments:

Post a Comment