Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

The forgotten Skycutter!

Ooops! I completely forgot to post the other big bird that was a part of the High Elf commission. So here it is. Unfortunately it wasn't possible to use the Corsec rods for this model since you need two of them and what with them needing to be screwed in, well of course it wasn't going to work. However the two normal rods provide enough stability and is helped along too with a magnet connecting the two parts together.

Talking of magnets, all of the figures are magnetised and can be removed or switched around. I think I might be a little obsessed with magnets! But damn, they are awesome!

I've been fortunate to have received a commission for another Skycutter which I'm really looking forward too - and next time I'll try not to forget to post the photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment